Sunday, April 03, 2005

unanswered emails

Refund all of these charges except for one and I will stop my whining. (That's fair isn't it?)

Otherwise....
Hello eBay users! (40-60 million)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5181915316


I'm serious here.

You know how to contact me.

cjmclellen@cableone.net
badusbank@cableone.net
or
208-353-3070 and leave a message...

Oh wait, my phone will probably be shut off soon; now that you've stolen all my money!
.....I'm beginning to feel very upset again.*&#%(*@&%(*#_% )#)!#&%)#&%)!!!!!!

AND YOUR TELLERS HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME "HOW LUCKY" I WAS BECAUSE THE MANAGER WAS KIND ENOUGH TO DROP TWO OF THE CHARGES....
I DON'T FEEL SO LUCKY!!!
I have offered a software solution to you that would prevent people from over drafting their debit card accounts. I WAS NEVER EVEN GIVEN A REPLY!
This implies that you don't want to stop charging people overdraft charges. I know I wouldn't if I were US Bank! You must make BILLIONS every year for something that does not cost you a dime. A "Service fee" huh? I think I'm going to try to get a hold of congress and perhaps even the man himself, Mr. Bush.....


And still you don't believe me.



From: Chris [mailto:cjmclellen@cableone.net] Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 1:32 AMTo: '1800usbanks@usbank.com'Subject: RE: usbank;sc;mclellen


FUCK YOU USBANK.
If you gave a shit about my difficulties YOU WOULD NOT ADD TO THEM ,
YOU DIRTY ROTTEN FUCKING COCK SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Since you have so much concern for my well being... WHY DON'T YOU ADHERE TO COMMON SENSE AND PENALIZE ME, BUT ONLY ONCE!!! I PUT THE FUCKING MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT THE SAME GOD DAMN DAY, YOU FUCKERS. I ONLY SPENT ~$50 OVER MY BALANCE - ON ACCIDENT - BEFORE I COULD MAKE MY DEPOSIT. AND YOU FEEL JUSTIFIED IN CHARGING ME $272.00 ????
FUCK YOU USBANK!!
http://usbank2.blogspot.com/
FUCK YOU USBANK!!
FUCK YOU USBANK!!
FUCK YOU USBANK!!

I AM BLASTING THE SHIT OUT OF THE INTERNET WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!


YOU WILL PAY
http://usbank.blogspot.com/
http://usbank2.blogspot.com/


I will find your share holders you mother fuckers. Just wait....


From: 1800usbanks@usbank.com [mailto:1800usbanks@usbank.com] Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 11:02 PMTo: cjmclellen@cableone.netSubject: usbank;sc;mclellen


Dear Christopher J. McLellen, Thank you for using U.S. Bank email to contact us. I am very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with U.S. Bank and the difficulties you had encountered with your account. We appreciate your feedback, and your dissatisfaction has been noted. If you have any other question or concerns please feel free to contact us via email or at any of the numbers provided below.
Metro Numbers Cincinnati
(513) 632-4141 Denver
(303) 585-8585 Milwaukee
(414) 765-4636 Minneapolis / St. Paul
(612) US BANKS (612) 872-2657 Portland
(503) US BANKS (503) 872-2657 St. Louis
(314) 425-2000 All Other Locations
1-800-US BANKS 1-800-872-2657
(*If you are out of the country, you can call collect to any Metro number.)
Personal Bankers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Sincerely, Suzie U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking and Financial Sales



"cjmclellen@cableone.net" <1800usbanks
03/31/05 08:26 PM Please respond to cjmclellen
To: 1800usbanks@usbank.com cc: Subject: Email UsCustomer's Information Name: Christopher J McLellen SSN: Phone Number: Email Address: cjmclellen@cableone.netAccount Number:



Comment or Question
Your company has played a significant role in my bankruptcy. You have raped me for outragous charges for years now. Recently I became unemployed and have been strugling to make money. I over drafted my account by $50 and was charged $250+. I am now broke and have given up. x US bank. I hate you with a passion that I can taste. I am going to lose everything and I will make it my life's goal to bring you to where I am. You cannot do this to people. And I think people will agree. I am educated in Internet Marketing and will use this to congregate all of your unsatisfied customers. Soon, it may take me years, but soon you will be an untrusted name and become bankrupt, like me. (I'll bet your stock holders will love to hear about my plans!) You don't beleive me do you... Watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home